Well, after some really hard talks trying to convince Ava not to turn five, that I really needed her to stay four, I clearly lost and the party planning began! Mom was pushing for a sweet little tea party...party dresses...bite sized yummies and whatever else you do at a tea party, however, Ava finally said to me after much deliberation "why do you want me to have a party that I don't want, it's my birthday you know." Well then, I guess I got told...so I came up with a Salon party, and she was sold in seconds! As you can tell my little five year old is full of attitude, all my friends say "Ava has the funniest personality"...I have to agree a lot of spunk but a whole lot of sweet too. She has been such a joy to raise and has been a great partner in crime with her Mom...the girl loves to shop, put together outfits, pose for camera's and spend a lot of time working out that perfect hair-do! Girl after her Mother's heart...and yes there is more in that heart of hers besides a little vanity, she is caring, kind and an absolute gem to her baby sister that idolizes her...wish I could say the say the same for her and Alec...one can hope! I love you Ava girl...happy 5th birthday!

Ava got to go see Hannah Montana with her cousin Kennadee, and her brother Alec. O.k I admit it, I wasn't miserable, I like myself a little Mylie...in doses...small doses!

Ava's present from Mom and Dad...her Doll armoire...I secretly think I like it more that her!

Finally party day arrived. Our staircase glamour shot...what a bunch of beauties, looking wonderfully made over!

A few highlights of the party...fingernail painting by Grandma, fabulous up-do's by Aunt Marti (thanks a million) and make-up by me! What a day at the salon...hope you had a wonderful party Ava!
5 comments:
SOO cute! I love that you're bloggin it's fun for me to peek in on my cousins and see how Utah life is going!! I just got to see Wicked in Chicago and it WAS fab! You and your sisters are JUST gorgeous!
oh im so sorry we missed that. eliza saw me looking at your blog and now i'm in deep doo doo. looks like a fun party. see ya friday hopefully!!!
It was such a fun party. Loved the flowers and yummy donuts...still thinking about them. Glad to be a part of the action.
I love the pictures! What a fun party! I loved the little flowers in their hair. TOO CUTE!!!
Happy Birthday AVA!
I love it! Now I know who I need to contact for my next party, you can be in charge! I LOVE the glamor shot picture, those girls are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment